Here, then, is our list of top home improvement projects:
- HVAC Replacement – believe it or not, this simple gesture can give you nearly a 100% return on investment when it comes to raising the value of your property. Not only does this simple gesture save energy, it gives you tax rebates from the government!
- Kitchen Remodeling – this is another improvement that provides a great return on investment. According to some experts in the field, the proper kitchen improvement can increase the value of your home by as much as 120%!
- Insulating Your Attic – another simple task that has a great return on investment! This can help retain as much as 30% of your furnace’s produced heat.
- Update Your Plumbing – again, this is a simple task that can save hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars in energy costs. Heavy metal pipes are out – plastic piping is in. Best of all: it’s easy to replace! The piping of today doesn’t require the gut job of yester-year!
- Get Rid of the Panels & the Popcorn – wood wall panels and popcorn ceilings have gone the way of the cassette tape (and not in a “hipster”-type way, either). Both are hopelessly dated, bring no value to your home whatsoever, and – frankly – just have to go. The best part: it doesn’t take much of an investment to take them out, either!
Do you have a home improvement project you’d like us to tackle? CONTACT US for your free, no obligation consultation!