1. It has style: It can give a room an entirely different feel, just by changing the style of carpet, and the atmosphere can be modern, traditional, casual or just plain comfy. Consider a short-pile, patterned carpet for a formal room, or a long frieze for a more casual space. If you select something in a neutral color, and there’s always a wide assortment, you can just change up the accessories to give your room a mini makeover.
2. It enhances comfort: I don’t know about you, but if I stand on concrete or tile for long durations, like when preparing food, my back starts to ache. The solution is always to slip an area rug under my feet.
Walking is even tougher. Hard surfaces are, well, hard, so they don’t absorb shock so, basically, when you walk, it’s your body that absorbs the jolt and not the floor. But here, the fibers do all of the absorbing, not to mention, who wants the jolt of stepping out of bed a on hard, cold surface first thing in the morning?
3. It reduces noise: In today’s modern world, we’re constantly assaulted by noise from electronic devices, such as televisions, iPads and the frequent pinging of smartphones, as well as the tap, tap, tapping of footsteps.
4. It’s good for health: Carpet absolutely does not trigger allergies or asthma. The fibers actually trap dirt and particles, and that’s where they stay until the carpet is professionally cleaned when those high tech machines get deep into them and remove them for good.
5. It doesn’t make your slide and fall: Some surfaces can get really slippery when wet, then you go flying and fall. Ouch! No worries with carpet.
6. It eliminates subfloor preparation: Carpet can be installed over most any surfaces, so there’s no need for any subfloor preparation.
Carpet World believes shopping should be stress-free, so we bring our fully stocked mobile showroom to you. We serve Dallas and surrounding areas, so just give us a call to book an appointment.