Remember, one of the battle cries of the designer is: “Design from the floor up!” That means to put down the floor first, and then coordinate all around it.
Here’s another motto: The floor is the strongest expression of personal style.
You’ll always see these colors in the South
One color you’ll always see is a sort of rust, brick-like red (think: barn doors.) Deep dark greens are a favorite as well, as are slate gray (and any shade of gray floor is trending right now), light pink or chalk blue.
Who can forget those majestic white columns on the grand old southern mansions? That means white is always, and will always be, beloved.
The bottom-line? Get creative with carpet; let the installation become the canvas for your Dallas home.
Other carpet trends for 2019
● Carpet tiles, mixed and matched to create a unique flooring, whether your installation is in Fort Worth or elsewhere.
● Geometrics, chain links, animal prints, and florals
● Buffalo plaids, those large blocks created from two different colors of yarn
● Earth tones, such as terracotta, dark green, or brown
● Low pile; subtle, it fits right in with the love for all things minimal
● Custom designed: One-of-a-kind, unique-to-you-only rugs!
Of course, even though many will love a soft surface, hardwood flooring will always be the installation of choice for some people. And, remember, if you love wood floors, but don’t have the budget for the real deal, you can always get wood-look laminate or vinyl, thanks to high definition photography, both are entirely realistic!
Carpet World makes shopping as easy and convenient as possible with our fully stocked mobile showroom serving Dallas, Fort Worth, Flower Mound, Frisco, McKinney, Lewisville and surrounding areas.